Friday 17 June 2016

SEO Training by Billy SEO

Article source: http://ift.tt/28Ktplc.

Would you like to learn how to rank websites in Google easily? Look no further. I’m Billy Craig, SEO expert with over 8 years of experience. I’ve ranked countless websites competing in different types of industries.

I offer in-depth SEO training for complete beginners, intermediate and advanced people. I’ve trained several people from Lancashire who can now rank their businesses for their local SEO terms. Investing in SEO training is not cheap, but it is definitely worth the money. I’ve spent ten thousands of pounds testing different SEO methods and learning how the biggest search engines in the world work. You can get all the knowledge without having to make mistakes that could cost you thousands.

What you will learn:

  • How to implement proper on-page SEO
  • How to rank brand new websites
  • How to do off-page SEO correctly
  • How to lift penalties
  • How to find profitable keywords that nobody targets
  • How to piggyback on your competitors’ traffic
  • How to spot bad performing SEO campaigns and react accordingly
  • How to analyse what your competitors are doing
  • And finally, how to become wealthy through SEO

My SEO training takes places in Lancashire, in my private office. The hourly rate for the training is £60. This is only an offer for people who are serious about making money online and who realize the power of knowledge and training. While I’m training you, I could be out there making more money ranking websites so I require a good incentive for my time and years of experience. The usual duration of my SEO training is anywhere between 24 and 72 hours. The average session is 2 hours.

You might also be interested in my consulting services.




Originally appeared at: Wordpress.

No comments:

Post a Comment